I suggest you ...

Add support for universal windows apps

Microsoft may fix this, but until then there are a number of API calls that the SDK is making that do not work yet when running a universal app on windows phone 8.1. For example, you get the following exception when you initialize MarkedUp:

at Windows.Security.ExchangeActiveSyncProvisioning.EasClientDeviceInformation.get_Id()
at MarkedUp.Internals.DataProviders.UserPropertiesImpl.WinRTUserPropertiesFactory.GetUserId()
at MarkedUp.Internals.DataProviders.UserPropertiesImpl.WinRTUserPropertiesFactory.GetUserPropertiesInternal()
at MarkedUp.Internals.ExpiringLazy`1.get_Value()
at MarkedUp.Internals.DataProviders.UserPropertiesImpl.WinRTUserPropertiesFactory.GetUserProperties()
at MarkedUp.Clients.Instance.InstanceClient.PopulateLogMessage(NewLogMessage newLogMessage)
at MarkedUp.Clients.Instance.InstanceClient.ProcessLogMessage(NewLogMessage newLogMessage)
at MarkedUp.Clients.Instance.InstanceClient.Log(MKLog log)
at MarkedUp.Clients.Instance.InstanceClient.<ReportLastChanceExceptions>d__a.MoveNext()

It would be sufficient at this point to just catch the exception, so that shared code doesn't go boom...

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)